Fun Times with Dalton, Laura and Kenny

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

House Exciting!!



This fall we said farewell to our dear Grandpa Jensen. We had no idea then that our loss would bring such a change in our lives. Over the holidays Rhonda and I joked about buying grandpas house together. Well, when both of us seriously sat down and thought about it we decided it was a really good idea. For months Rhonda worked to set things up with a loan and our first answer was no. We were devastated! Well, I am happy to announce that the final answer is yes! We will be buying Grandpa Jensens house! Dalton and I have been hard at work pulling down wallpaper with Aunt Rhonda and Arin. It is quite a job! I am hoping to get some pictures and post more as we work through setting up and repairing the house. One post that will be coming soon is Dalton's garden that he and I have been working on. All of us are so excited to have our new place! I love this picture of Dalton. It is from a few years ago when we were visiting Grandpa Jensen. I am so excited that this special place will be a big part of our future! We hope that all of the family will be able to enjoy this place, that is so full of memories, for many years to come.

6 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! Can't wait to see pics.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so exciting that you are blogging! I think blogging is the only way to go! Congrats on the house, that is really going to be great for you and Dalton. Stryder is so excited to see Dalton this Easter. It should be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! I am so happy for you! I can't wait to see pictures of the house. Congrats!
    I am so happy that you are blogging now. Hooray!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for blogging! I'm stoked for you guys in the house! In fact, I MAY be benefiting from it as well in a few months... we'll have to see. Anyways, I'm glad you've seen the blogging light and love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so neat. I'm so glad you get to do this. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad you're blogging again! Congrats on the house - it's probably nice to have a place to get settled again.

    *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete