Fun Times with Dalton, Laura and Kenny

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Easter in Henderson



I have had every intention of posting some of our Easter adventures on my blog since April! Here are some fun pictures that I have from our weekend at mom's house in Henderson.





My little brother Ben made the cool swords for our Easter egg hunt. They were a hit! The kids spent time doing crafts and coloring, blowing bubbles and having a vicious water gun fight!





It was such a great weekend and was the first time in a long time that our entire family was in Henderson. With 20 grandkids and families in Salt Lake and Henderson we cherish these times that we get to be together!

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe how big Dalton is! I hope everything is going well with the new house.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those pictures of the boys with Jay all soaking wet. Good times.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 20 grandkids!?!?! Oh, my goodness! That is so awesome!

    I kind of wish that I had a reason to visit Henderson. It has been forever, but I guess I don't really know anyone there anymore anyway. *sigh*

    It looks like you guys had a blast. So fun!!!

    ReplyDelete